Management Systems Standards
A management system is the framework of policies, processes and procedures used by an organization to ensure that it can fulfill all the tasks required to achieve its objectives.
ISO offers multiple Management Systems Standards which are the global guidelines for businesses.
We have a number of management system standards applicable to various businesses.
Services Offered :
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 20000 – ITSM – Information Technology Service Management
- ISO 13485 – Medical Devices Quality Management System
- ISO 17025 – NABL Accreditation for Testing & Calibration Services
- ISO 15189 – NABL Accreditation for Medical Testing Laboratories