HEALTHCARE BRANDING, MARKETING & PROFITABILITY
Sat, 19th July 2014, Chennai
AMEN, India’s leading Healthcare Management Event Organizers, in association with Value Added Corporate Services, Chennai present a 1 Day Conference and Knowledge Forum on HEALTHCARE BRANDING, MARKETING & PROFITABILITY on Saturday, the 19th of July 2014 at Chennai. Some of the finest speakers across the country will talk about ways of increasing profitability through effective Brand Strategy, Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Medical Tourism etc.
As consumers become more engaging in their Hospital & Healthcare decisions, Entrepreneurs should take banding as top priority. Until recently, Hospitals never felt the need to advertise their services .. but fierce competition has forced them to brand and market their services to retain even their local consumers. With increased attention of the consumers to their healthcare options and services, a positive brand recognition has become increasingly critical. In order to develop a strong brand, hospitals must gauge the likes and dislikes of its consumers as great hospital brand appeals to those that connects with its people. Therefore as competition increases, hospitals and healthcare organizations need the right mix of Branding and Marketing that will definitely impact their Profitability.
- Organized by : AMEN
- In association with : Value Added Corporate Services
- Media Partners
- Healthcare Executive
- Healthbiz India
- Medgate Today
- Internet Partner : Medicards
- Electronic Media Partner : Care World TV
TOPICS & DISCUSSION
- Hospital & Healthcare Branding and Advertising.
- Current Trends, Issues and Future Challenges in Hospital Marketing
- Effectively Positioning & Re-positioning your Brand.
- Dos and Dont’s in Positioning your Brand
- International Marketing Strategies
- Innovative Techniques for Medical Tourism.
- Social Media Marketing for Healthcare.
- Make the best out of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter in Marketing your service.
- Selling strategically to enhance Profitability.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) in Healthcare and its impact on Profitability
- Internal Marketing and achieving Customer Delight.
LIST OF CONFIRMED SPEAKERS WILL BE SHARED AFTER JUNE 20th 2014. HOWEVER, REGISTRATION IS OPEN !!
- An interactive PANEL DISCUSSION on Legal issues & Ethics in today’s Healthcare Marketing processes
- Case Studies and practical examples shared by Stalwarts from the Industry
- An innovative Networking opportunity for all Participants.
- Delegates include Members and Key Decision makers from Top Management of Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations
- Organized by one of India’s leading Healthcare Management Event Organizers
CLICK HER FOR Registration_Form
- Individual Delegate : Rs. 5000 per head
- Group (3+) from one organization : Rs. 3500 per head
- Individual Student : Rs. 2500 per head
- Group (5+) from one Institute : Rs. 2000 per head
SPECIAL DISCOUNT (Early Bird) FOR DELEGATES REGISTERING BEFORE 20th June 2014
Registration FEE includes :
- Conference – Full Day
- Lunch and High Tea
- Knowledge Material : Presentations of the Speakers *
- Conference Kit including Folder, Pad, Pen and other necessary accessories
- Participation Certificate
- Photographs of the Conference
* subject to acceptance by the speaker
HOW TO REGISTER
OPTION I : COURIER
Courier a DD drawn in favour of “AMEN Business Solutions” payable at Bangalore along with duly filled Registration Form to the address mentioned below :
No. 233, 6th Main, Rajeevgandhi Nagar, Near Lourdes School,
Nandini layout, Bengaluru – 560096,
Karnataka State, India.
Ph : 09742439404 / 09035189825
Once Registration Form along with the respective DD is received, our Executive would call / Email you and furnish the required details and confirm Registration…
OPTION II : (ONLINE MONEY TRANSFER) :
Carry out an Online Money transfer / RTGS to the following Account :
Account Name : AMEN Business Solutions
Account Type : Current Account
Account Number : 1145201001640
Bank : Canara Bank
Branch : Rajajinagar 1st Block, Bangalore
IFSC Code : CNRB0001145
Swift Code of Foreign Dept. Bangalore : CNRBINBBLFD
Note : In case of RTGS / NEFT (Online Money Transfer), Registration form can be scanned and sent by Email
PLEASE NOTE (Important)
- Registration Fee is Non-refundable or Non-transferable against any other event. However change in Delegate / Student is possible
- Students are requested to send /produce a photocopy of their college IDs along with the Registration Form and Fee. Only Students pursuing FULL TIME course are valid for Student Fee.
- You would receive confirmation of Registration by Email.
- Physical Receipts and Certificates would be handed over to you on the day of the event
- Organizers would not be responsible for cancellation / postponement of the Event due to any kind of Natural / Man-made Disaster or unfavorable situation / incident.
- 15 Minutes of the Conference would be dedicated to Sponsors (if any)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Hospital & Healthcare Promoters
- CEOs and Managing Directors
- Hospital Administrators and Managers
- Healthcare Branding and Marketing Professionals & Consultants
- Healthcare Entrepreneurs
- Healthcare Management Consultants
- Healthcare Management Students
Gandhi Irwin Bridge Road,
Next to CMDA Building, Ansari Estate, Egmore,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008
Manager Operations – Events
Ph: +91 9742439404