Value Added is conducting a Workshop on Internal Quality Control & EQAS for Lab Professionals on 31st October 2015 at Hotel Savera between 9 am and 5 pm. The training is conducted by Dr.V.K.Ramadesikan, MD Biochemistry.
What are the benefits?
- This course will help participants understand Quality Control and its requirements
- Select and apply the statistics required during Quality Control Testing
- Select and use the appropriate types of Quality Control studies and appreciate and understand the importance of quality control and uses a combination of lectures and interactive exercises and demonstrations to take participants thorough on the process of Quality Control Testing.
About the Trainer:
The training will be delivered by Dr. V. K. Ramadesikan, M.B.B.S, M.D (Biochemistry) with over 2 decades of experience in teaching and clinical laboratory experience in a Medical College & Hospital. He is well versed with Quality Management Systems (ISO, NABL, CAP Accreditations) for Medical Labs and have facilitated around 75 labs to implement ISO 9000, NABL & CAP Accreditations so far in South India.
Registration Fee Details
Training Registration Fee is Rs.2500 per participant
- The cheque/DD to be drawn in favour of “Value Added Corporate Services P Ltd” payable at Chennai. Full payment in advance.
- Training Fee includes Training material, Lunch, 2 times Coffee / Tea, Participant Certificate
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. However changes in nomination before commencement of programme is permitted
Key Take aways
- Knowledge Material
- Sample Exercises
- Certificate of participation
- Networking with Industry peers
No.146, Dr.Radhakrishnan Salai,
Mylapore, Chennai – 4.
For More Details
Phone: 24462337 / 24462338 / 24462250